The Leica Piper 200 pipe laser is designed to fit inside even the smallest inverts. Piper series lasers are built with solid cast-aluminum housings and loaded with features that will improve productivity and minimize downtime on the jobsite.
Accurate, reliable and with a super bright visible beam to meet the demands of contractors. The Leica Piper 200 is compact, rugged and designed to withstand toughest jobsite conditions. It easily sets up in small inverts, and is the only pipe laser available that fits inside a four inch (100 mm) pipe.
Leica Piper 200 is for contractors who need to lay storm pipe, sanitary sewer pipe, or gravity flow pipe. It is ideal anywhere line and grade is required. It has a large clear display that makes it easier for contractors to read grade, line position, battery status, and level indication. The intelligent battery monitors the amount of charge/discharge so that contractors always know how much battery life they have left. The Leica Piper?s bright, visible beam is focused to maintain its crisp, clear spot and size over long distances.
The Leica Piper 200 has a lot of great features that make pipe laying easier. Automatic grade compensation easily identifies and corrects grade errors. It automatically self-levels over a full grade range, and eliminates the need to tip the laser for steep slopes.
Piper 200 Features:
- Highly visible red beam (635nm laser diode, 4.75 mW)
- Large, easy to read LCD display (grade numbers, line and level indication, battery status)
- Line and Grade Locks
- Alignmaster? Patented automatic targeting system searches and finds the target for second day setups
- Wide Line Adjustment (20 ft at 100 ft)
- Self-levelling Over full range (-15% to +30%)
- Grade entry direct or by digit grade entry (-15% to +25%)
- Wireless remote control (Multi function)
- 100% Waterproof rock solid metal housing (IPX8)
- Battery pack Rechargeable Lithium-Ion for up to 40 hours use
The Leica Piper 200 package includes the instrument, carrying case, remote control, target, lithium-ion battery pack and charger assembly. Additional optional accessories include sets of feet that center the Leica Piper in different pipe diameters; a scope and mount kit for above-ground setups and a heavy-duty trivet that features a wide, stable base with a graduated pole to easily adjust and set the elevation.
See Hixon Item LEI748900 for more information about the Piper Accessory Kit.
See Hixon Item LEI746158 for more information about the Piper Heavy Duty Trivet.
Call 800-762-5252 or 970-482-0111 for your Piper quotation.