The Hixon 2m constant height GPS antenna pole with integrated tripod is the most accurate in production today.
Originally designed and manufactured for Ben Remondi of the National Geodetic Survey to meet or exceed all NOAA specifications and requirements.
- Two meter fixed height
- Three circular vial leveling system ensures accuracy at all times by making set up fast and easy. Level vials easily seen from any position when setting up. Vials are replaceable.
- Quick release stainless steel 5/8 x 11 male antenna mount (Leica type stud available upon request)
- Oversized lightweight aircraft aluminum construction for durability and stability
- Tripod legs have easy-to-use and maintain screw clamp system
- Replaceable hardened points
- Alternating red and white color scheme
- Weighs about 25 lbs (11.5 kg)
Note: Oversize shipping charges apply to this item.